Age 3 yrs - 12 yrs
Full and Half Day Summer Camp
All-Inclusive Summer Camp
When your local public schools are on break, our Hot Summer? Cool Camp!is in session. TOTSVILLE offers a unique summer program. We fill the summer months with fun-filled activities for all of our TOTSVILLE friends. Our goal throughout the summer is to provide a creative and exciting environment that sparks the imagination and unleashes a natural curiosity. Each summer is marked with theme activities, which provides new experiences for our students. The programs are designed to explore new adventures for our current students and also provide an extension to learning for our outside students. Enrollment is open to all students ages 3-12.
Sample Activities include Bowling, Skating, Swimming, Parks, Museums, Arts, Movies, Zoo, Picnics, Nature, Science, Parties, and Miniature Golf
At TOTSVILLE Summer Camp in Hazlet, children:
10. Spend their day being physically active – As children spend so much time these days inside and mostly sitting down, camp provides a wonderful opportunity to move. Running, swimming, jumping, hiking, climbing! TOTSVILLE Summer Camp is Action!
9. Experience success and become more confident – Camp helps children build self-confidence and self-esteem by removing the kind of academic, athletic and social competition that shapes their lives at school. With its non-competitive activities and diverse opportunities to succeed, camp life is a real boost for young people. There’s accomplishment every day. TOTSVILLE Summer Camp teaches kids that they can!
8. Gain resiliency – The kind of encouragement and nurture kids receive at camp makes it a great environment to endure setbacks, try new (and thereby maybe a little frightening) things, and see that improvement comes when you give something another try. TOTSVILLE Camp helps conquer fears!
7. Unplug from technology – When kids take a break from TV, cell phones, and the Internet, they rediscover their creative powers and engage the real world— real people, real activities, and real emotions. They realize, there’s always plenty to do. TOTSVILLE Summer Camp is real!
6. Develop life-long skills – Camps provide the right instruction, equipment and facilities for kids to enhance their sports abilities, their artistic talents, and their adventure skills. The sheer variety of activities offered at camp, makes it easy for kids to discover and develop what they like to do. TOTSVILLE Summer Camp expands every child’s abilities.
5. Grow more independent – Camp is the perfect place for kids to practice making decisions for themselves without parents and teachers guiding every move. Managing their daily choices in the safe, caring environment of camp, children welcome this as a freedom to blossom in new directions. TOTSVILLE Summer Camp helps kids develop who they are.
4. Have free time for unstructured play – Free from the overly-structured, overly-scheduled routines of home and school, life at camp gives children much needed free time to just play. Camp is a slice of carefree living where kids can relax, laugh, and be silly all day long. At TOTSVILLE camp we play!
3. Learn social skills – Coming to camp means joining a close-knit community where everyone must agree to cooperate and respect each other. When they live in a cabin with others, kids share chores, resolve disagreements, and see firsthand the importance of sincere communication. TOTSVILLE Camp builds teamwork.
2. Reconnect with nature – Camp is a wonderful antidote to "nature deficit disorder,” to the narrow experience of modern indoor life. Outdoor experience enriches kid’s perception of the world and supports healthy child development. TOTSVILLE Camp gets kids back outside.
1. Make true friends – Camp is the place where kids make their very best friends. Free from the social expectations pressuring them at school, camp encourages kids to relax and make friends easily. All the fun at camp draws everyone together— singing, laughing, talking, playing, doing almost everything together. Everyday, TOTSVILLE camp creates friendships.
All-Inclusive Summer Camp
No Hidden Charges
Following are INCLUDED as part of the All-Inclusive Summer Camp:
Extended Hours (6:30 AM – 6:30 PM)
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Beverages
Entertaining Trips and Instructional Swimming (about 35 per summer)
Transportation for Field Trips (about 35 per summer)
Purchase of Entrance Tickets for all events (e.g. Bowling, Fun Time America, Movies, Farm, Parks, Jenkinson’s Aquarium, Museum, Zoo, Theme Events)
Academic Preparation for Elementary School
Supplies for Enrichment, Arts and Crafts
Make up of Missed Trips Due to Inclement Weather
Air Conditioned Facility Secure Card Key Access
Surveillance by Monitoring Cameras
Summer Camp serves children from elementary schools in Hazlet, Holmdel, Aberdeen, Matawan, Middletown, Keyport, Cliffwood Beach, Old Bridge, Keansburg, Belford, Atlantic Highlands, Laurence Harbour, Union Beach, Red Bank, Parlin, Marlboro and various other neighboring towns in Monmouth and Middlesex counties.